Monday 16 January 2012

Kreative Blogger Award!

Hi all!

So this came as surprise to me as I'm only 1 month old in the blogging world but the lovely Lottie awarded me with the Kreative Blogger Award!! Thank you soooo much that was lovely of you. And I'm glad you like my blog. Check her out people!!! http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/ :-)



What has to be done now:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer questions below
3. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself

Questions

1. NAME YOUR FAV SONG
- At the moment it has to be Ed Sheeran's Lego House

2. NAME YOUR FAV DESERT
- Mango sorbet with raspberries!! yummy :-)

3.WHAT TICKS YOU OFF?
- Loud eaters!

4.WHEN I'M UPSET I...
- Get very quiet

5.FAV PET?
- Don't have any

6. BLACK OR WHITE?
- Black

7.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
- Being unhappy in life

8. WHAT IS YOUR EVERYDAY ATTITUDE?
- Smile and be happy, even when you don't want to be

9. WHAT IS PERFECTION?
- A beautiful day in the sun with my loved ones...and a packet of sweets ;-)

10.WHAT IS YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
- Staying in my pyjamas all day!

Random Facts

* I can't go without sweets
* I'm obsessed with Harry Potter
* My room is Pink
* I hate creepy crawlies no matter how big or small
* I have a bit of OCD
* My hands and feet are always cold
* I love pop music

Fabulous bloggers To Check Out

Now I'm going to have a bit of a problem with this as I'm very new and I don't know many bloggers. I guess this award is really aimed at new bloggers so no point in mentioning all the big established bloggers! Even so check these people out:

1. http://es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com/
2. http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/
3. http://jetleymess.blogspot.com/

Thank you again. :-)

Till next time...keep smiling

3 comments:

  1. I hate noisy eaters too! One time in Wagamamas I had to ask to move because a guy behind us sounded like he has grinding gravel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa! Love it, I would have to do the same, some people can be so bad. Thanks for subscribing, I'll be checking your blog out too xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Again, I had a look at your blog and really like it and I've subscribed! I have also awarded you the Kreative Blogger Award!!! All you have to do is follow what it says on this post :-)

      (I tried to comment on your posts but couldn't that's why I had to tell you here) :-)

      Delete