Wednesday 11 January 2012

Nail of the Month - January

Hi All! Hope everyone is having a wonderful 2012 :-)

Every month I will pick my fav nail polish and share it with you lovely people.

This month it's Revlon nail polish in 'facets of fuchia', this is such a unique nail polish and a great winter shade. I got this after spotting it on a couple of blogs and am very glad I did.

It costs £6.49 which is a bit more than I like to pay but I think it was worth it because it's so darn pretty! ;-)



This lasted on my nails for a full week with slight wearing at the tips after 4 days which is great for me because my nails are in very bad condition at the moment. The only negative I can think of is that you have to apply a minimum of 3 coats to get it opaque which is a bit much but I guess there had to be some downside.


Taken indoors with flash
Taken in natural light
If you have this polish what do you think? Also let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations.

Until next time...keep smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely nail polish!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have wanted this nail polish 4 a while, think i may just have 2 get it! :)

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should defo try it out, you'll get a lot of compliments! :-)

      Delete