Monday 26 March 2012

Outfit of the Day!

Hi all!

Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the lovely weather :-) and wherever you are hope the weather is good too!

So I went out on Sunday and thought I'd show you what I wore, the weather was lovely...not hot but warm for the most part.

My Outfit


What I wore:
- Purple shirt dress from Primark
- Black skinny jeans from New Look
- Black boots from Debenhams


Accessories



- Black DKNY handbag with gold studs and detailing


- Michael Kors rose gold watch (which I've decided needs to be worn and not just admired! lol)

So what are your thoughts on my outfit?

Also don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY (enter here).

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, very beautiful! That watch is gorgeous too :) I've been loving this weather but have been much scruffier, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Faye! :-)

      And I know about scruffy days...we all have them ;-)

      Delete
  2. Looking gorgey as usual! loving the watch. I've asked for a micheal kors watch for my birthday but can't decide which one? Missin you my lovey!

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts :D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely! Missing you too :-) You've made the right pressie choice! lol. I love them all so which ever you get will be fab.

      Dont forget to enter my giveaway :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. you look so lovely! love this color of your dress! this chiffon with boots pairing is the best!

    p.s. i follow you on gfc and bloglovin! hope you will follow back!

    xoxo, andie
    http://fashionistaspick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I love the contrast of the dress with boots too.

      And I'm following you already my lovely xxxx

      Delete
  4. I really like your concept of the unknown blogger. It's refreshing in the world of "I always want to show my face everywhere". And of course it keeps me interested=)

    Have to follow you now, perhaps one day I'll see your face;)

    Kisses from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you! :-)

      And I always say...never say never ;-)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the dress very much,see you again.
    I can resist everything except Abercrombie and Fitch UK

    ReplyDelete