Monday 18 June 2012

What's Chic this Week...

Hi all!

So another week comes to an end and another chic product makes it on to my blog! :-)

So whats been chic this week (well technically last week wasn't able to post yesterday!)...


Small Satchels!!!

Now I do love my big bags, the dozen or so in my wardrobe are proof, but sometimes I just want a small bag which is light and easier to carry. I have quite a few of these which I've been alternating all week...and dare I say I may be making a change from big to small!!! lol

So what do you think of small bags?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

4 comments:

  1. i like small bags / satchels if im going for drinks or a night out but usually for the daytime i need to carry loads of things so i go for a bigger bag!

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i used to be like that too but sometimes i cant be bothered with a big bag...but next week i may start loving big bags more! lol

      Delete
  2. I adore small bag, the last one, by Hermes is amazing!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    I just shared a new video, tell me what do you think about it!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree I love that bag! And I'm afraid I'm not any of these networks! lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete