Sunday 24 June 2012

What's Chic this Week...

Hi all!

It's that time again to tell you all what I've been loving this week, and despite having a weird week where I've been using pretty much the same things, there has been a stand-out product. And that product is...



Soap and Glory Hand Food!!!

I've found that my hands have been felling extra dry and tight this week, a feeling I hate. I have quite a few hand creams which I alternate between but I just found myself reaching for this particular hand cream and I've been using it all week.

Its described as a non-greasy hydrating hand cream with Shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow and its scented with Soap and Glorys Original Pink fragrance. And it claims that it may be the most astonishing hand cream ever!!!

Well, the cream itself is lovely, its a great texture, not too thick but also not too thin and it sinks into the skin really well and quite quickly. I wouldn't say its the most astonishing cream ever but it is a great everyday hand cream. I have the pump bottle so its quick to put on just before I leave my room, and I find that I don't need a lot of it so I'm sure it will last a while. For everyone that has used any Soap and Glory products you will know they smell amazing!! Now usually I don't go for fragranced skincare products but with this I don't mind, in fact I love the smell.

Also I find with this cream it leaves my hands feeling lovely and hydrated for a fair amount of time, you don't need to re-apply that often, though I still do as I just enjoy using it. lol. However if you have sever dry skin then this may not be enough for you. However I would definitely recommend this to most people whether they have dry skin or not as its an all round great hand cream.

You can buy this hand cream from Boots, and currently they have a 3 for 2 mix and match promotion on which is great (here).

So that has been my chic product of the week. Do let me know if any of you have used it and your thoughts on it.

Don't forget to comment ans subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

2 comments:

  1. what a nice blog and what a nice review.

    Follow me back?
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-)
      And I would love to follow you back x

      Delete