Thursday 2 August 2012

New Fragrance Alert! Miss Dior Le Parfum

Hi all!

So today I was lucky enough to have a sneak peek at the new Dior perfume which will be releasing towards the end of August! I cannot tell you how excited I am for its release, in a nutshell its....AMAZING!!!



The fragrance will be called Miss Dior Le Parfum, and from the information I managed to find it is a rewriting of the original Miss Dior which has been transformed into something intense yet delicate. It is a floral symphony with notes of rose absolute, vanilla, Mandarin and amber.

This fragrance is a intense Eau de Parfum, essentially similar to a pure perfume which means it has excellent lasting power and will linger for absolutely ages! And as a result it will come in a 40ml bottle the price tag of which reflects both its name and nature. This perfume wonder will retail for £62.99! Expensive...yes, but worth it...100%!

Also as you can see from the picture the bottle is in the same style as the other Miss Dior fragrances however there are a few differences. The liquid inside the bottle for one is a darker colour probably because its an intense perfume. Also there is a silver plaque with the name embossed on it, and it has a lovely metal bow in the lid. Its beautiful!

Having smelt it I have to say it is such a classic scent, very powerful but not so that it gives you a headache. Its in stark contrast to the barrage of 'young' scents which have been released in recent years, I'm thinking Lady Million, Escada, Gucci Guilty etc. but its not to say I don't like these fragrances because I do but the Dior really is in a league of its own. It is grown up, sophisticated and it reminds me of a strong Arabic scent, which if you've smelt any you'll know are very unique and powerful. I have to say I haven't fallen in love with a perfume like I have with this in a long time.

I really cant say enough good things about this fragrance and I really want to have it now! But I guess another few weeks won't hurt. And all I can say to you all is...go and try it when it releases, and then you'll know what I mean. After all its not described as a Couture perfume for no reason

So are you as excited as I am??

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)


14 comments:

  1. sounds lovely!

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have a smell of this and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know what you think when you do...hope you love it as much as me! :-)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty bottle as usual and this sounds nice but £62.99? Wow... It better smell amaaazing for that price, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its so expensive but you only need a small amount it lasts forever! I think I'll have to save for a bit before i can justify this! lol

      Delete
  4. sounds like a fab perfume. i used to collect perfumes, but ever since having kids, i rarely wear them now. i still can't wait to check this out. :)

    have a great wk!
    kisses,
    jasmine
    Adam ❤ Alex Mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine, yeh its definetly worth a smell...hope you like it as much as i do! lol

      Have a great week too :-) xx

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited too and I can't wait to see them in my hands! :)

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know what you think when you try it :-)

      Delete
  6. It's delicious. My husband is getting it for me for Christmas. I ordered him to!

    ReplyDelete