Sunday 28 October 2012

Autumn/Winter Beauty Trends

Hi all!

So the weather has officially changed, its blooming cold now!

This means that its not only time for a change in your wardrobe but also your make-up bag. I've been doing a bit of research about the key trends for the colder months, and of course I wanted to share them with you all. Hope you enjoy.

Gothic Lips

Colder months call for darker clothes and make-up is the same this season. So go for plum and maroon tones on your lips. This look can be scary for some of us who are a bit afraid of dark lips but you don't have to go all out. Use a stain, or dab on the lipstick gently and blend with fingers. This way you still have the colour but it won't be so intense and scary!

Remember to keep the rest of the face neutral, in fact I would steer clear of blush and eyeshadow. Let the lips do the talking (pun intended! lol) but don't forget to apply loads of mascara, it adds to the drama of the look and makes your eyes stand out too.




Bold Flicks

If your someone who likes to ephasise your eyes then you'll love this key trend. Keep your make-up simple and light, then go full whack on your eyeliner. The bolder and thicker the line the better, and don't be afraid to flick that line out! I personally love this look and I will be attempting the bold flick...wish me luck!


Flushed Cheeks

This trend is very cute and I think something girls will like to wear. Just imagine the look...you've been out in the cold weather and you've come home with natural pinky flushed cheeks. So thats the aim with this look lol. Go for lighter pinks on the apple of the cheeks, but don't forget to blend, you want it to look natural not like a clown!


So there you have it, these are my favorite make-up looks. I hope you've enjoyed this post, it's one of my favorite ones to do. :-)

Let me know your thoughts. Will you be rocking any of these looks?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

6 comments:

  1. Cute pics! x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these trends! I can't wait to start trying them out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! I love the last look! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete