Sunday 21 October 2012

Chanel No 5....Inevitable?


Hi all!

So the beauty world was buzzing when news broke of the release of a new campaign for the iconic Chanel No 5...fronted by none other than....Brad Pitt!!! And the advert is finally here so I had to share it with you lovely people.


Pretty non?

I have to say that I quite like it. It's such a clever move by Chanel. Pick a handsome man that says he loves woman who wear Chanel No 5 and incorporate two models in the T.V advert who may or may not resemble some ladies in his life *cough* Jennifer and Angelina *cough*. Also I LOVE the tag line, that Chanel No 5 is...inevitable. I actually quite agree with this. It's such a classic and internationally known fragrance, some may say the most famous. And women who love perfume i think will eventually wear this, at some point or another. I know when I'm older I definetly will.

So what do you think about this move by Chanel? And would you ever wear No 5, now or later?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time keep smiling :-)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. its such a classic isnt it! you should try the no.5 eau premiere thats lovely too
      :-)

      Delete