Sunday 7 July 2013

Summer favs...

Hi all,

Summer is officially here and the weather is beautiful! 

So I thought I'd share some summer favs with you, I love these types of posts and hope you do too.

1. Armani Acqua di Gioia edp


This is summer in a bottle, it's an amazing fresh/fruity fragrance that's strong enough so it lasts all day but not so strong that it overpowers you. It really feels refreshing and I would highly recommend trying this out.

2. Dior Sunglasses 


These are a must for me as i have very sensitive eyes. I made this sneaky purchase not too long ago, oversized Dior sunglasses...who can resist!! 

These are the Dior Glossy 1 in black, in case your interested!! Lol. I love them!!!! 

3. Maxi Dresses/Skirts 



In summer I love flowy dresses so you don't get too hot. Also I tend to go for bright, colourful dresses with great summery prints. A light weight material is essential to keep you cool and it looks great too! 

4. SPF


Now people I cannot stress enough the importance of sun protection!! It is vital not only to protect from the harmful rays of the sun but also to prevent premature ageing. We all love the sun but that doesn't mean that the sun loves us!! We cannot go out unprotected! 

I love the La Roche Posay Anthelios XL sun screen, I use maximum protection factor 50. And for those out there with sun sensitive skin  I would say give this a try, it's not too greasy and also doesn't break you out! Score!!! 

But for those that don't want to spend a lot on sunscreen there are so many great and cheaper alternarives, like the Garnier range, but always keep in mind that you need both UVA and UVB protection! Most sunscreens have both nowadays but always check! 

5. Summery nails 


During the summer months I tend to go for bright, pastel or shimmery colours. I don't know why but having these types of colours on makes me feel more summery (if that's an actual thing). 

If your in the market for any new polishes I would suggest checking out the Barry M gelly nail paints. They are worth all the hype and then some!!

Okey dokey, I think ill leave it there for today, I could go on...believe me! However sometimes a somewhat short and sweet post is better than a long winded one! Lol

Let me know what your summer favs are, I'd love to hear from you! 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe 
Until next time...keep smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment