Tuesday 6 August 2013

What's chic this week....


Hi all!

I was deciding what I wanted to blog about today....and then it came to me 'what's chic this week'....haven't done one of these posts in ages! 

Anyhoo this week is all about jewellery, rings to be exact. In particular my stackable Swarovski Crystal Eternity rings <3 <3

(Without flash)


(With flash)

These are so sparkly, like all Swarovski jewellery, and I love them worn together or separate. I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them....and so I treated myself! But you can get cheaper versions of these from most shops!

So that's it a short and sweet post today!  Do leave me a comment with what's been chic for you this week? 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Until next time...keep smiling :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment